Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh Asia, you so crazy!!

I have been working on getting everything together for this post for a while.  It's hard to explain the odd things that i see on a regular basis, so I had to take a bunch of pictures.  I finally feel like I have enough to do this post justice.

Let's start with the cars.  99% of the cars here are either a Lexus or a Toyota.  And 75% of the motos are Hondas.  I think there was some serious colluding going on with those companies, and they came to the arrangement that one could have the car market, the other the moto.  And in case you didn't know that the car next to you was a Lexus, a lot of them have these huge gold (always gold!) decal that says in foot tall letters, LEXUS.
I know that the "Lexus" looks silver, but trust me, it's gold.
They also like to advertise that they are driving LAND CRUISERs here....

Then you have the crazy wonder products.  They range from teas that cure everything to toothpaste that not only whitens your teeth, but also curbs your appetite.  
What can't this amazing product do??
There is also this.  I don't even know where to start with this one.

I mean really???  corn ice cream???  and it's still $6.00!!  I almost want to buy it to try.  Almost...


And then there is K-pop.  You have to see it to believe it, but they are all kinda awesome....



So yes, if you never thought you needed it or wanted it, you can get it here.  There will be more to come on this subject, because there are always new and crazy things to find out....

No comments:

Post a Comment